This site is a public service of Michigan UAV, LLC
Our current projects!
Other projects we use
Here are a few other projects which we think are awesome and use frequently:
- Calculix - A free finite element program for three-dimensional linear and nonlinear structural calculations
- 3D Slicer - Open Source Visualization and Medical Imaging
- Paraview an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application
- Xflr5 - XFLR5 is an analysis tool for airfoils, wings and planes operating at low Reynolds Numbers
- OpenFoam - Free, open source CFD software
- Meshlab - Tools for processing and editing of unstructured 3D triangular meshes
- OpenVSP - Open Vehicle Sketch Pad. Parametric geometry oriented towards aircraft design.
- Redmine - a flexible project management web application
Links to the current versions of Calculix documentation: